If you, like me, have sensitive skin or are concerned about all of the unknown ingredients you are putting on your skin, welcome to Mallow + White. You have come to the right place.
6 ingredients or less in each product.
I am passionate about beautifully simple and effective skincare, where each carefully chosen ingredient has a chance to shine.
This is me, condensed into 6 ingredients.
- Sensitive. My skin type. Ridiculously sensitive, and the reason Mallow + White was born.
- Mother. I have a very patient husband and 2 gorgeous young daughters who are my initial very willing human guinea pigs. (No animals involved. Ever)
- Delight. Large amounts of it, at seeing the joy of transformed skin from customers, bloggers and awards judges alike.
- Heart. Mine longs to invest at least 10% of M+W profits into improving lives. We will do this through Kiva.org, helping alleviate poverty around the world.
- Croquet. What? I hold a Guinness World Record for endurance, playing croquet for 5 days and 5 nights non-stop. Some say my brain never quite recovered.
- Chocolate. I’ve never met one I haven’t liked.
From Hobby to Profession
I was working at BBC Radio for over 20 years, mainly studio producing for live news programmes, with a smattering of presenting. I loved my job and most days I would have done it for free. However, my growing passion in my spare time was experimenting with natural ingredients found in my kitchen cabinets that worked on my itchy irritated face.
I remember the time I tried out my first recipe. It worked! Oh! The delight. My skin was soothed and transformed in a gentle and effective way. I realised I didn’t need overly complicated recipes. Simplicity worked best. An obsession was born. With a growing band of loyal customers following, I handed in my notice at the BBC.
Seven years of intensive research, courses, and countless testings combined with very enthusiastic customer feedback has produced the beautifully effective and organic range of skincare I offer today.
My customers love the beautiful simplicity of our products and how they have transformed their skin. I invite you to take a look at our range. My hope is that you love them too.
Beautifully simple ingredients for simply beautiful skin.
Restore Facial Oil - "Liquid therapy-in-a-bottle and a real saviour for sun-damaged, stressed or sleep-deprived skin, One for the must-try list if you're 40 or over". Fiona Klonarides, The Beauty Shortlist
”My skin felt cooler, calmer and hydrated. The following morning my skin looked refreshed, less sensitive and less red”. FreeFrom Skincare Awards judge 2015 for Restore Facial Oil formula.
The facial oil “absorbed very quickly, no residue or oiliness was left behind. My make-up glided on without clogging or needing to apply more than usual”. FreeFrom Skincare Awards judge.